SPECIAL EVENT CONDITIONS 2019
“Event” means Glasgow Summer Sessions 2019.
“Management” means DF Concerts Limited, company registration number SC333566.
“Promoter” means the person or company staging the Event if different from Management.
“Special Event Conditions” means any special event conditions relating to the Event.
“Event Terms and Conditions" means Terms and Conditions applicable to Events held by DF Concerts Limited which can be found at www.smmrsessions.com
“Ticketing Terms and Conditions” means Terms and Conditions applicable to the purchase of a ticket and can be found at www.ticketmaster.co.uk/legal/purchase.html www.festicket.com/booking-conditions/ and www.tickets-scotland.com/help.html?page=terms
“Venue” means Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, Scotland.
"Ticket" means any ticket for you to attend an Event.
“You” means you as the holder of the Ticket and "Your" shall be read accordingly.
ATTENDING THE EVENT
1. These Special Event Conditions, in addition to the Event Terms and Conditions and Ticketing Terms and Conditions, apply to any person who is at the Event.
2. Failure to follow any of the Special Event Conditions and/or the Event and Ticketing Terms and Conditions or behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous will result in You being removed from the Event without refund. Management may pursue prosecution of anyone found to be breaking the law
3. You must retain Your Ticket and wristband (if applicable) at all times, and neither will be replaced under any circumstances.
4. Ticket holders who leave the Event will not be permitted to re-enter the Event.
5. Management reserve the right to refuse admission to, or eject You from, the Event for any reason including but not limited due to concerns regarding the consumption of alcohol and drugs. Any individual refused entry or ejected from the Event will have their Ticket confiscated.
6. Inappropriate and unsafe behaviour such as crowd surfing, moshing, crowd circles and throwing objects are dangerous and can cause serious injury. Sliding in mud can cause serious illness. This behaviour and any other inappropriate and/or unsafe behaviour is not permitted and we reserve the right to remove offenders from the Event.
7. If anyone is found with excessive amounts of cigarettes and/or vapes they may be confiscated and not returned and Management reserve the right to eject You and confiscate Your Ticket.
8. Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in removal from the Event.
9. Please respect the local residents when travelling to and from the Event and keep noise to a minimum.
10. Glasgow Summer Sessions is a non-camping Event therefore camping is not permitted anywhere in or around the Venue and any tents found will be removed and not returned.
11. No trading without the consent of Management, including goods with unauthorised Event or Artist logos. Anyone found doing so will have their goods confiscated and they will be removed from the Event and this may result in criminal prosecution.
12. With the exception of special assistance dogs, authorised working dogs and police dogs, no animals are permitted at the Venue. Please refer to www.smmrsessions.com/glasgow/faqs for Accessibility information.
14. Management does not accept responsibility, to the maximum extent permitted by law, for loss of property or damage to persons or property.
Age restrictions for Glasgow Summer Sessions taking place in Bellahouston Park, are:
Friday 16th August 2019 – THE CURE
No persons under 5 permitted
Saturday 17th August 2019 – FOO FIGHTERS
No persons under 14 permitted
Sunday 25th August 2019 – The 1975
No persons under 5 permitted
16. The Cure – Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult 21 and over (1 adult minimum per 4 persons under 16)
17. Foo Fighters – 14 and 15 year olds must be accompanied by an adult 21 and over (1 adult minimum per 4 persons aged 14 and 15 years old).
18. The 1975 - Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult 21 and over (1 adult minimum per 4 persons under 16)
19. A challenge 25 policy will be in operation at the gates ensuring guardians are 21 and over. Proof of age may be requested. Please bring acceptable photographic ID.
20. We encourage You to complete a guardianship form if You are attending with someone aged between 5-15 years old. Those who have opted in will be provided with a guardianship wristband to allow the Event Team to contact the guardian if need be.Further details www.smmrsessions.com/glasgow/faqs
21. A challenge 25 policy will be in operation at the bars ensuring access is restricted to persons 18 and over. Proof of age may be required. Please bring acceptable photographic ID.Details on www.smmrsessions.com/glasgow/faqs
22. Any person in possession of prohibited items may be refused entry or removed from the Event and may risk prosecution. Items will be confiscated and not returned.
23. Management, at its discretion, may confiscate any item(s) that is deemed and/or suspected to be illegal or unsuitable. If anyone is found in possession of such item(s) may be arrested or refused entry to the Event and have their Ticket confiscated. This includes, without limitation, illegal or intoxicating substances including; Illegal drugs, “legal/herbal” highs, new psychoactive substances, nitrous oxide (NOS/laughing gas) and unidentifiable substances.
24. Flares, gas or smoke devices, are not permitted. Anyone found in possession of flares or smoke devices WILL be arrested and charged by the police as it is a criminal offence. Such devices are dangerous and could cause very serious harm to You or other Event goers. CCTV will be in operation.
25. Fireworks, sparklers, Chinese / sky lanterns, firewood, candles or any flames, professional camera/video/audio equipment including removable lenses, drones, portable laser equipment, laser pens, air horns, megaphones, sound systems, vuvuzelas, kites, frisbees, boomerangs, spray paint cans, aerosols over 250ml, gazebos, unofficial tabards and reflective jackets, flagpoles, umbrellas, selfie sticks, folding or inflatable chairs or any item that could be considered a weapon, including multi-tools, are not permitted. Such items will be confiscated and not returned.
26. Please don’t bring a bag unless it is absolutely essential. Those who need to bring bags will be separated into bag search lanes, and may be delayed as a result of these searches. Bags larger than 30cm x 42cm (the size of a sheet of A3 paper) will NOT be permitted at Glasgow Summer Sessions. Please note that there are no storage lockers available at the Event.
FOOD & DRINK
27. It is not permitted to bring food or any drinks into the Event and if found with food or any drinks it will be confiscated, and You may be refused access. Food and drink will be available for purchase at the Event. Anyone with a medical condition which requires them to bring food and/or drink into the Venue should either contact Management in advance via accessGLA@SMMRsessions.com in order to obtain an authorisation letter, or make themselves known to the gate manager/supervisor of the Event so that first aid staff can identify correctly and assist those customers who require food and/or drink to be brought into the Event.
28. Glass bottles/ jars/ containers are not permitted in the Event. All glass will be confiscated and not returned.
29. Fresh water points are available around the arena, so please only bring 500ml empty plastic water bottles with you. Sealed or full bottles or back pack hydration packs will not be permitted in the arena and will be confiscated and not returned.
30. Glasgow Summer Sessions operates a zero-tolerance underage drinking policy. No-one under the age of 18 is permitted to be under the influence of alcohol at the Event and You may be breathalysed which could lead to refusal. If You are unable to produce ID evidencing that You are 18 years old or over when challenged within the Event, Your alcohol will be confiscated and You will be removed from Event and Your Ticket will be confiscated. If a child under 16 is in Your care and caught drinking alcohol, You and the child will be removed from the Event. If anyone over the age of 18 is caught supplying alcohol to someone under-age, they will be removed from the Event and may risk prosecution. These are illegal activities and will not be tolerated or permitted under any circumstance. If You are the guardian of someone under 16 and are found under the influence of alcohol, arrangements will be made for You and those You are responsible for to leave the Event and appropriate authorities will be notified.
WARNINGS – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to Your hearing. Smoke effects, strobe lighting, lasers and loud noises may be used at this event.