Please buy your ticket first HERE!
- Customers are required to apply for access to the Accessible Facilities and/or a free Carer Pass
- You can apply by using our Accessible Application Survey which can be found HERE!
- Please do not buy a ticket for your Carer.
- If you are unsure about your eligibility, please contact the Access Coordinator for advice on 0141 566 4999:
Once you have completed the survey, Customers must send us a piece of Supporting Documentation for their application to be valid. Please read the “Supporting Documentation” heading for more information regarding this.
Please complete the Accessible Application Survey for the below:
- Accessible Viewing Platform
- Free Carer Pass;
(One person will be allowed one Carer on the Accessible Viewing Platform unless otherwise pre-agreed due to accessibility requirements)
- Blue Badge Parking
- Unisex Accessible Toilets at the Accessible Viewing Platform.
- Medical Facilities are available to all at Glasgow Summer Sessions.
- A drinks service will be available on the Accessible Viewing Platform where possible.
The access facilities are not for the use of people with temporary impairments or circumstances such as broken bones, healing wounds or pregnancy. Customers concerned with any of these points can contact our Accessibility Coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know in advance of the show if you have any specific access requirements for attending the show.
Please send one of the following documents to us once you’ve completed our Access Survey. We understand that these documents are not applicable for every Customer at Glasgow Summer Sessions so, if you don’t have any of the below, please let us know by calling us on 0141 566 4999 where you’ll be directed to the Access Coordinator.
- DLA/PIP or equivalent
- Medical professional’s letter
- Blue Badge – not sufficient if applying for a Carer Pass but adequate for the use of the parking facility only.
- The Access Card or equivalent.
All supporting evidence must be submitted before the application deadline by the 25th of July 2019 by 6pm. If we do not receive this, then your application will not be fully processed and we will not be able to guarantee the use of the Accessible Platform and Blue Badge Parking. Once all information has been received and processed, the registered customer will receive final confirmation by email and event specific information will be provided to the customer, closer to the show.
WHERE TO SEND YOUR DOCUMENT(S):
Please send your Supporting Documentation to email@example.com or, alternatively, you can post them to us at:
PO BOX 25241
ONCE YOU’VE SENT YOUR DOCUMENTS TO US:
We aim to process the applications within 4 weeks of receiving all relevant information and, if you have opted in on the Accessible Survey, you will remain registered on our system for the next 3 years with no need to re-submit documentation for any outdoor DF Concerts & Events shows unless your circumstances change.
EVENT GROUND CONDITIONS:
The event arena floor will be uneven and consists of a combination of gravel, grass and limited tarmac pathways and terra-plast trackway. Combined with poor weather conditions this could make some areas of the arena inaccessible.
We ask customers to prepare for all weather ground conditions.
POINTS TO NOTE:
- The Accessible Viewing Platform is uncovered so please dress appropriately for the Scottish weather!
- Umbrellas are prohibited at the event.
- Please note that flicker, laser, strobe and other lighting effects may be used during the performances.
- For the comfort and enjoyment of all Customers using the Accessible Viewing Platform, no smoking/use of e-cigarettes is permitted.